English and American literature; Business English Stylistics
09/1996-03/2000 Shanghai University of International Studies. Institute of Foreign Language, Shanghai, China. Ph.D. in literature
09/1988-07/1991 Hunan Normal University, Institute of Foreign Language, Changsha, China. M.S. in Literature
09/1982-07/1986 Hunan Normal University, Institute of Foreign Language, Changsha, China. B.S. in Literature
12/2005- ProfessorDepartment of International Business, School of English for International Business, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.
12/2001-11/2005 Associate Professor, Department of International Business, School of English for International Business, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.
09/1992-11/2001Lecture Department of Foreign Language, Hunan Chenzhou Normal Collage, Chenzhou, China
English and American Literature
Stylistic Studies on Business English
1. Decoding Hemingway’s Ecological and Gender View under the Postmodern Context. China Social Sciences Press, Beijing, 2009.
2. A Study of Subject Identity by Decoding American Literary Works from Ecofeminist Perspective. Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press. Shanghai, 2012.
3. Hemingway’s Women and Their Gender Roles.Flower City Publishing House.Guangzhou, 2002.
4.A New Course on English and American Literature China Social Sciences Press, Beijing, 2015.
5.”Hemingway: A Man with Women”,Foreign Literature Review,2001(4).71-77.
6. “Reversals of Pastoral Discourse in American Postmodernist Novels”,Foreign Literature Review,2011(4).76-86
7. “On Hemingway’s Ecofeminist Consciousness Revealed in For Whom the Bell Tolls”, Foreign Literature Studies, 2005 (2), 105-111.
8. “Androgynous Writer, Hemingway”, Foreign Literature, 2003(6), 77-82.
9.”A Study of the Western Ecofeminist Subjective Identity Construction Theories”, Academic Research, 2011(12), 154-58.
10. “Language, Environment and Society--An Eco-critical Discourse Analytical Approach to English Eco-hotel Profiles”, Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2012(1), 48-52.
11.”Chaos and Order, Separation and Union---An Analysis of For Whom the Bell Tolls from Eco-feminist Perspective”, Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities, 2009(4), 251-255.
12. “Constituting Gender Roles through the Transitivity Choice in Commodity Advertising——A Critical Discourse Approach”, Asian Social Science, 2015(11), 58-64.
13. “Ecological Irony of Trash Phenomena in American Postmodernist Fiction”, British and American literary Studies, 2016(1).
14. “An Ecological Study of American postmodernist novels”, Foreign Language Education, 2011(6), 74-77.
15.Ecofeminism: Transcending Postmodernism, Journal of Sichuan International Studies University： 2005 (5), 16-21.
International Symposium on Ecopoetics, Ekphrasis and Gary Snyder Studies,Hunan University (Changsha, China, November, 2015)
The political, cultural and literary imagination",The Fourth International Symposium on English and American literature, Shanghai University of International Studies (Shanghai, China, April, 2013)
International Symposium onCity, ecology, identity, The Third International Symposium on English and American literature, Shanghai University of International Studies (Shanghai, China, April, 2011)
The Fluidity and Transmutation of Western Subjective Identity Theories
A Study of Building Brand Image through Narrative Commercials based on Cognitive Poetics Approach